A+ (Elementary/Jr High)
7th-8th Grade Social Studies
Best of Texas Contest's 7th-8th Grade Social Studies app provides comprehensive informative that you need to have to study for the 7th-8th Grade Social Studies contest.
The App contains hundreds of flash cards and questions covering facts about this year's topic: European Exploration and Colonization.
Texas (approx. 60%)
- European Exploration and Colonization
- Cultures of American Indians in Texas Prior to Colonization
- Important Explorers and Settlements
- Events and Issues Related to Colonization
- Coronado's Report to the King of Spain - October 1541
- The Journey of Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca - 1542
- Structure and Governance of Texas Public Education
- Current Leaders in Texas State Government
- Spanish Influence on Place Names and Vocabulary
The United States (25-30%)
- Concepts in History - European Exploration and Colonization
- Growth of Representative Government during the Colonial Period
- Economic Differences among regions in the U.S.
- Benefits of Free Enterprise
- Influences of Key Historic Documents
- Rights Guaranteed in the Bill of Rights
The World (10-15%)
- Concepts in Government and Citizenship